Thursday, February 25, 2021

Scrap-busting & Instant Gratification project

Scrap-busting is such a dreaded task for me. There's so many tutorials floating around for scrap-busting projects but I really don't have the patience for it. I was so bad at it that once, I have donated a bagful of scraps to charity. 

Done. At least with the woven fabrics. 

I have many knit jersey fabrics scraps too since I learned that you can work with it with a basic sewing machines. Many wrap dresses and tshirts later, again I have to deal with remnants and scrap material. I saw many panty sewing patterns on etsy and thought of giving it a try. First choice, is Bella Panty since it got rave reviews. I bought fold over elastics (FOE), narrow laces, and even rosettes. 
 



I love making these! 

Not only its a scrap busting project, it's instant gratification project too! Can make one under an hour!
 
Tell me, what's your favorite scrap busting project? or instant gratification project?



No comments:

Post a Comment