Monday, May 2, 2016

insta-recap: April, 2016

Here's a little recap for April:


New dress and used the last of the clothing label for 2015:
Darlene made this: Burdastyle Geometric Dress


A work in progress; I usually bundle up cut up fabrics like so and put it in a small box or bag along with the notions that are needed for the project. It saves me time.

Work in progress



Last char-grilled food for the season: Chicken Tandoori.

Darlene's Chicken Tandoori


Ticked off a project from my list

Darlene's Ultimate Trousers



I had a pasta cravings last month. My mom always cook this for my birthday but since I learnt the recipe, I can cook this anytime.


Darlene's Spaghetti ala Stroganoff


Are you participating this year's Me Made May? I unfortunately have to pass but I am considering joining Self Stitch September instead.

See you in my next post!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment